Multidisciplinary Joint Committee - Phlebology
Phlebology is a medicine branch with a precise and independent cultural and operative identify. Probably it is among the few sectors still evolving and is the subject of a great fervor of basic and clinical research, but phlebologist originates from multidisciplinary experiences.
Phlebology is not recognized with official and legal title. This involves some inhomogeneities between operators, a bit of confusion and especially a gap of reliable information for patients that easily becomes a problem of reliability.
The Multidisciplinary Joint Committee On Phlebology objectives are
- Search Requirements & Skills of Phlebologist
- Scanning the Educational Programs in Phlebology
- Organize the Educational Programs in Phlebology (Clinical, Diagnostic, Surgical)
- Consolidation and harmonization of European high educational paths.
- Promoting high level training through master courses, university refresher and qualifyng courses concerning Phlebolymphology and the subjects strictly pertaining.
- Promoting, supporting and coordinating researches for Phlebolymphology
- Encouraging the exchange of informations and scientific material between the public and private research institutes operating in the field.
- Stimulating scientific cooperation initiatives across disciplines and national or international outreach campaigns
- Promoting and implementing the biotechnology research in the field of Phlebology.
- Concluding conventions and cultural research agreements between the public and private research organizations, scientific societies and national or international research institutes and committees.